In an effort to provide clients with additional information about medical conditions, here are other reputable, unbiased reference sites which we believe may be useful.
- A to Z definitions from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- Patient Education site from the AUA (American Urological Association).
- Men’s Health: general background information from US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Men’s Health: general background information from NIH (US Government).
- Women’s Infertility/Health: including information for women regarding infertility from Eunice Kennedy Shriver NIHCD (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development).
- The National Infertility Association is a non-profit national organization that promotes reproductive health and equal access to options for men and women with infertility.
- The University of California San Francisco has a site with information healthy lifestyle and eating to avoid pollutants in the environment for couples planning a family and those couples with children.
- These are the technical guidelines released by the governing organization in urology mainly intended for healthcare practitioners.
- This is the latest guide from ASCO (May 2013) for patients preparing to undergo cancer treatment during the reproductive years.
- Site dedicated to couples addressing fertility and assisted reproductive technology including IVF/ICSI
Last modified: June 25, 2014