Our goal at the Center for Male Health and Reproduction of Connecticut (CMHR of CT) is to provide the highest quality male infertility and men’s health care from a renowned fellowship-trained urologist. Here is what makes CMHR different:
- Top Training: Matthew Wosnitzer, M.D. completed his training at prestigious clinical and research urology programs in New York. This included six years of urology residency at Columbia/New York-Presbyterian Hospital and two years of male infertility and erectile dysfunction fellowship training at Weill Cornell Medical College.
- High-Tech: As a surgeon scientist, Dr. Wosnitzer has a passion for technology and medicine. Dr. Wosnitzer is a male infertility specialist uniquely qualified to combine precision care with the most advanced technology and lab testing techniques available for procedures including vasectomy reversal.
- Compassionate: Dr. Wosnitzer maintains compassion as the cornerstone of his interactions- this has earned him admiration from peers and those he cares for. At CMHR, medicine is practiced as both an art and a science.
- Author and Instructor: Dr. Wosnitzer is a passionate physician, teacher, medical literature and textbook author, and gifted lecturer. Dr. Wosnitzer has authored many publications and chapters in the field, and bases your care on the most recent research advances in microsurgical vasectomy reversal (including vasovasostomy and vasoepididymostomy), microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA), microdissection testicular sperm extraction (micro-TESE), erectile dysfunction management, penile prosthesis surgery, and genetics of male infertility. He strives to empower others to fully understand the male reproductive tract and speaks to clinicians and patients throughout the world on the topics of male infertility and sexual dysfunction.
- Comprehensive Medicine: Dr. Wosnitzer collaborates with physicians from other disciplines including cardiology, endocrinology, OB/GYN, and general surgery to encompass all dimensions of each patient. Our team welcomes patients from Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, throughout the United States, and from international locations.
- Advanced Research: Content and news summaries on the site are written and curated by Dr. Wosnitzer based on the most recent clinical studies and research data available. All patients receive a customized treatment plan based on sources from the recent peer-reviewed literature regarding their conditions.